Jobs UNICEF: There are open positions for UNICEF in 2022 and 2023. You may find instructions on how to apply for the current hiring process on this page, along with other relevant details that will help you submit a strong application.
We provide interesting possibilities for professional growth, whether you’re just starting out or hoping to advance your career.
UNICEF is committed to inclusion and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from qualified men and women of all sexes, regardless of race, religion, or nationality, including those who have a disability
Across our main functional areas of work, we provide a variety of challenging and fascinating possibilities. Check out the official recruitment webpage right away to discover whether you qualify.
At UNICEF, we put a lot of effort into finding and keeping the top talent who has the abilities and dedication to realize UNICEF’s mission.
What Degree do you Need to Work for UNICEF?
Candidates who wish to apply for UNICEF recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
1. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
2. Must work in a new environment
3. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
4. They require an advanced degree in related fields
5. Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions
6. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
7. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language will be an added advantage
8. Strong team spirit
9. Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
10. Computer literacy is an added advantage
How Can I Join the UNICEF?
1. Visit the official recruitment portal at jobs.unicef.org and search for jobs by location, contract type, Functional Area, or position level
2. Read the job description carefully
3. Click on ‘Apply Now ‘
Do I Need Experience Working with the UN Before Applying?
Many UNICEF positions don’t require applicants to have previous employment with any company. However, when familiarity with systems and processes is essential, several occupations need or value competence with the UN Common System.
A job description’s qualifications section will specify the experience that is needed for successful candidates.
Which Type of contracts does UNICEF Offer?
Visit our Compensation, Benefits and Wellbeing website for details on contracts.
Can I Share my Resume to be Kept on File for Future Positions?
They urged candidates to update their online candidate profiles frequently. Therefore, these profiles can be accessed by hiring offices so they can quickly find qualified applicants for various positions.
How Much do UNICEF Workers Get Paid?
The average UNICEF salary ranges from approximately $24,244 per year for Team Leader to $173,585 per year for a Business Manager. Therefore, the average UNICEF daily wage ranges from approximately $60.00 per day for Administrative Assistants to $600 per day for Personal Assistants.
What Kind of Work UNICEF do?
The policies and services that safeguard all children are being improved by UNICEF. They want to create an environment where kids can develop in safety and acceptance. Worldwide, child mortality has declined. UNICEF aims to ensure that all children, everywhere, receive solutions.
Please use the comment section below if you have questions about the UNICEF recruiting in 2022. We will do our best to respond.