Union Bank recruitment portal. Register for the Union Bank hiring process 2022. Below, you may find more information about the open positions, the hiring procedure, and how to apply.
About Union Bank Recruitment
We at Union Bank are recruiting people who are interested in a fulfilling career in banking. We have fantastic possibilities to launch or advance your career.
Because your success is our success, we show our dedication by fostering an environment that allows you to grow both personally and professionally.
We continually make investments in the training of our staff members, giving them chances to pick up new skills and learn from others. By offering training programs that are tailored to their learning requirements, we enable them to succeed.
We offer chances for professional development and progress. To broaden and deepen their careers, we urge our employees to challenge the status quo and embrace mobility.
Is Union Bank Recruiting Presently?
Applications are presently being accepted by the Union Bank recruitment portal. Register for the Union Bank hiring process 2022. See more information about the open positions and the hiring procedure.
How do I Apply for a Job at Union Bank?
How to Apply for Union Bank PLC Recruitment 2022
1. Visit www.unionbankng.com.
2. Click “careers” on the navigation bar.
3. Select your preferred position.
4. Read the job description and requirements.
5. Create an account with your active email.
6. Fill out the online application form and submit it.
How Much Does Union Bank Pay its Staff?
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA SALARY STRUCTURE FOR CONTRACT STAFF
At Union Bank, they paid contract workers between ₦70,000 – ₦85,000 per month this 2021. Also, this amounts to ₦840,000 – over ₦1 million every year.
Union Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Our criteria for applicants are as detailed below. Candidate must:
1. Have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
2. A detailed CV/ Resumes
3. Be of good behaviour and composure
4. Have good communication and interpersonal skills
5. Interested candidates should not be over 30 years of age at the time of application
6. Be a graduate with a minimum of second-class lower division from an accredited University
7. A recognised professional certification will be an added advantage
8. Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess the NYSC certificate
9. Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, at only two (2) sittings
10. Past working experience will be an added advantage
11. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
12. Must have good knowledge of computer applications
How do Banks Recruit?
Private bank hiring procedures vary from bank to bank, but they involve aptitude testing, group discussions, and personal interviews.
Keep checking this website frequently to stay up to current on career opportunities at Union Bank.
Use the comment section below to ask questions you may have about Union Bank Recruitment 2022, and we will do our best to respond.