The UNIUYO recruitment portal for 2022 is presently accepting applications online. On this page, you may find more information about the UNIUYO recruiting site, and how to apply for positions at the University of Uyo.
UNIUYO Recruitment 2022
We would like to let everyone know that the UNIUYO recruitment portal for 2022 is presently accepting applications.
Therefore, the school administration welcomes competent individuals who are interested in developing and advancing their careers at UNIUYO to submit an application.
We’ll walk you through the entire application process. Also, including how to submit your application and complete the University of Uyo recruitment form effectively and with no problems.
Therefore, take this guide seriously because it contains all the information you require completing the registration procedure.
Is the University of Uyo Recruiting?
Interested parties may now submit an application through the University of Uyo’s recruitment portal. Through the university recruitment portal, you can access the University of Uyo application form.
However, the majority of the non-academic, academic. Also, administrative and medical staff positions at UNIUYO are open.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
1. Visit the official UNIUYO recruitment portal via uniuyo.edu.ng
2. Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
4. Provide all the information
5. Click on submit
6. Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
UNIUYO Recruitment Requirements
Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
1. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
2. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
3. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
4. A minimum of five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
5. Interested candidates should not be over 40 years at the time of application.
6. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognised institution.
7. Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
8. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
9. Must be adaptable and show the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Is the University of Uyo a State or Federal University?
The University of Uyo is in Uyo, the Nigerian state capital of Akwa Ibom. Also, the University of Cross River State used to be the name of the institution.
However, the University of Uyo was established on October 1st, 1991, by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a Federal University.
Location: Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria
Former Names: University of Cross River State
Academic Staff: 1,521
Does UNIUYO Accept Second Choice?
The University of Uyo is not among the selected schools that JAMB Choice as second choice university.
Therefore, this means that no matter the JAMB Score you have (Be it 300 or above). Also, UNIUYO will not consider you for admission if you apply them as the 2nd choice.
How Much is UNIUYO School Fees?
For freshly admitted students, UNIUYO’s tuition is roughly N70,000 (Seventy thousand naira only). N60,000 (just N60,000) is offered to returning students.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about UNIUYO recruitment 2022 and other job alerts, and we will do our best to respond.