The FRSC Recruitment for the year 2022 is presently ongoing. This post will provide information on the FRSC recruitment portal (www.frsc.gov.ng). How to apply for the ongoing recruitment and other relevant information to assist you in obtaining the position?
Brief History of the FRSC
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a government agency in Nigeria that handles road safety administration.
However, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) was established in 1988. Also, operates in all Nigerian states and in the Federal Capital Territory. It is Nigeria’s premier organisation for road safety administration and management.
Therefore, making roadways safe for motorists and other road users. Also, they inspect vehicles for roadworthiness, which is among the legislative tasks.
As a result, advocating works and infrastructures to eliminate or reduce highway accidents. As well as teaching motorists and members of the public about the necessity of highway road discipline.
How do I Apply for FRSC?
To apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruiting, go to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and fill out the application form.
Therefore, go to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, select your chosen position, complete the online application with your correct information, attach the needed papers, and submit.
How do I Log into my FRSC Portal?
Visit the official website of the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) at https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/.
Therefore, the Application Login link should be visible at the top of the page. Also, enter your e-mail address and password. Then select Login.
Is FRSC 2022 Recruitment Form Out?
The application portal for the FRSC recruitment 2022 (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng) is now live. This is to let the public know that the Federal Road Safety Corps is presently hiring.
This page will show you how to apply for the job, as well as the prerequisites and other crucial details.
Please be aware that the FRSC recruitment form is currently available. As soon as the form is available, we will update this page.
Therefore, to find out when the form for 2022 is available. Also, go to this website or the FRSC Recruitment Portal at www.frsc.gov.ng.
How Long is FRSC Training?
The management of the Federal Road Safety Corps has stated that the FRSC training exercise. However, all pre-selected applicants will be held this year.
Also, adding that all applicants who saw their names on the FRSC shortlisted list should attend the FRSC physical training. The FRSC training will last for two (2) weeks.
What is a Shortlisted Applicant?
To get shortlisted for a job, you must be on a list of final candidates for an available position. Also, from which the business will choose the best candidate.
Typically, a business prepares a shortlist from all the applications received in order. However, to filter down the most qualified and suitable individuals for the job.
What are the Requirements for Road Safety Recruitment 2022?
However, there are some conditions you must complete before applying to show that you are fit and ready to go through the recruitment process. They list the prerequisites below.
1. All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
2. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
3. Must not be married at the time of application
4. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
5. Not less than 1.63 metres for females and 1.68 metres for males in height
6. Interested candidates must have good communication skills
7. Must possess a minimum of five credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
1.. HND, B. Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognised University
2. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card
3. Must work in a new environment
4. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary operations
5. Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years
6. Good knowledge of computers will be an added advantage
7. Drivers and Riders must have the class of driver’s licence.
For the most up-to-date information about FRSC Recruitment 2022. Also, please share your thoughts in the comments section below so that we can keep you up to date.
Also, please share this information with your friends on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google+.