Yobe state government recruitment for the years 2022 and 2023 is currently on. Also, with the most recent job openings in Yobe state, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other relevant information in this post that will help you submit a successful application.
About Yobe State Government Recruitment
The Yobe State Government has successfully started the undergraduate and graduate recruitment intake processes. This year’s recruitment is meant to increase work possibilities and lower the nation’s unemployment rate.
Therefore, apply through the Yobe State Government’s recruiting portal if you are interested in the open positions and wish to do so.
You also need to be aware of the prerequisites, credentials, and application procedures if you want to be the applicant hired this year. Learn more by reading on.
General Requirements, Skills and Qualifications for the Yobe State Government Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the Yobe State Government recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
1. Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
2. Computer literacy is an added advantage
3. Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
4. Curriculum Vitae or Resume
5. Result oriented
6. Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
7. Possession of B. Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognised institution
8. They will not accept candidates with a bad criminal records
9. Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
10. Must work in a new environment
11. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
More Requirements Skills and Qualifications
1. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
2. Ability to experiment and try new things
3. Basic knowledge of land transactions and land laws is an advantage
4. Past working experience will be an added advantage
5. Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
6. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
7. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in only two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
8. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
How To Apply For Yobe State Government Recruitment
To apply for any of the available Yobe State Government job vacancies, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official web portals via https://www.yobestate.gov.ng/.
2. Select a position of your choice
3. Read the job requirement carefully
4. Click on “Apply Now”
5. Provide all the information
6. Submit your application
7. Print Confirmation Slip
How Much Does Yobe State Government Pay Workers?
Yobe State Government employees make an average of 39,863 Naira per year. Two Yobe State Government personnel compiled this data.
Also, Accountant, Teacher, and Educational Officer II are among the positions. Men make up 25% of the Yobe State Government’s workforce, women make up 0%, and the remaining 75% of the workforce is undefined.
Visit this website frequently to stay up to date on the most recent information regarding employment openings with the Yobe State Government.
Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the Yobe State Government recruiting 2022/2023. We will do our best to respond.